Wednesday, December 02, 2009

MummyMae


This Halloween I focused my costume making energy on Maggie. Last year she was a ghost using a sheet with eye holes cut out. She loves the classic coustumes and for good reason, when done right they just work. So this year after watching Monster Squad I proposed that she stick with the sheet theme and I make her into a mummy.

Using casting wrap that goes on wet, drys and then is baked to become firm we build the mask, chest, arms and legs on to her body. and covered the rest with strips of torn sheets.

She won the prize for best individual costume.


Me I wanted to be a cultural icon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

The creativity is good.

The Fiber optics can also be used for your creativity work from this the application of the fiber optics would grown in various field.