Thursday, December 08, 2005

So My Bedroom Has Been An On Going Project Of Mine So This Blog Is A Way For Me To Show How It All Came To Pass


When I moved to Provo I was lucky enough to live in a rad house with three great friends. The Only Bad Part is that I was the last to move in and unfortunately got the last of the litter when it came to room choice. Every other room in the house is huge and nice but the room I got had orange shag carpet and nasty greenish wall paper from the 60's. But by far the worst part was the strange moldy smell that permeated from the room.

So I decided not to move into the room. Instead I got permission from my landlord to spend time fixing up the room on his dime. I was cool with that so I made my home on the LovSacs in the living room for the following two months.

THIS IS THE STORY OF THE EVOLUTION OF THE ROOM:
ORANGE SHAG TO BLUE SUEDE

No comments: