Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sword Of Destiny

So a few years ago Grant and I made a trade, my dvd of season one of The Office for a show he promised would grow on me: it's....

Now years later he still asks for it back every time he sees me...
About a week before Halloween I was still not sold on what I was going to be so I googled "best costume ever" and this came up...




It would have been perfect had I been two....


Then out of nowhere it hit me.....

Gob Bluth: the Magician!

Halloween was super duper, I even won a costume contest for the first time ever,

Turn you computer screen 90 degrees CC now....



Best moment was when I was at a Party and a guy asked if I had any magic tricks and at that moment I said, "Did some buddy say, MAGIC!" and I shot confetti from my wrists that I had rigged with party poppers and he said... "It's a Halloween miracle".

Chris went as...



Kenneth, from 30 Rock...and Carter was, Hair Plugs Tobias Funke from season 3 of Arrested Development.


I love Halloween.




8 comments:

Dan said...

so awesome! where did you get the segway?

G-rant said...

I'm jealous. Illusions Micheal, Illusions.

Wolf said...

Segway dealer of Spanish Fork. Here is the kicker, it's $50 a day to rent BUT i rented on a Friday and they are closed for the weekend. So yep, I got to keep it until Monday afternoon at no extra charge.

fox said...

it warms the cockles of my heart.

©

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Genious! All 3 shows you mentioned are hilarious.

Anderson Family said...

I will never understand why they canceled that show!!

Jimmy Bunting said...

I love your G.O.B.

Ben and Shara said...

Hey, we've been fans of arrested development since it was on T.V. We still laugh when we watch the series, even though we have most of the punchlines memorized. You made an excellent Gob. I only wish I could have seen you in action, magic and all.

One of my favorite lines is when Buster notices a 5 gallon bucket of red punch that resembles blood and exclaims. "This party is going to be off the hook." Love it.